Blue Fire Capital, LLC is a privately-owned company established in 2007. As a self-funded proprietary trading firm, we specialize in providing two-sided liquidity for Futures Markets and Digital Assets. Our focus consists of providing liquidity in numerous asset classes throughout global financial exchanges.
The Blue Fire team consists of a group of talented trade engineers, developers, data scientists and operational experts in trade and back office support. To find out more about our team members, visit our LinkedIn page
Our edge is a function of leveraging data-driven analytics coupled with years of cumulative trading experience. Our trade engineers, developers and data scientists work closely together to continuously improve our trading and infrastructure. Our edge is also a function of having traded on more than 60 exchanges globally over the last decade. This has allowed us to gain a comprehensive understanding of the entire financial ecosystem.
Our state-of-the-art platform has the ability to accommodate those in need of liquidity in multiple digital assets. Additional features include:
- Ability to click and trade on streaming 2-sided quotes through a web interface.
- Ability to obtain an executable RFQ (Request for Quote) for larger order sizes
- FIX and REST connectivity available through our API offering
- Direct line to our 24-hour trade support service desk
Digital Asset Quotes
Currency Denominations We Support
Trade Sizes We Accept
- Request a demo from us in order to view our digital asset streaming executable quotes.
- Speak with our clearing representative to enable live trading on our platform.
- Start trading with us via web portal. We also provide REST and FIX connectivity upon request.
- All trades are instantly netted, and you will have real-time access to your portfolio holdings and margin levels.
Click the button below and fill in your contact information, organization and the digital assets you wish to receive quotes for. We will respond in a timely manner with the necessary instructions to access our platform.